K-State is home to a unique cadre of scientists from diverse disciplines with an impressive track record in research, outreach, academic and clinical service programs addressing the health and well-being of military personnel and veterans, including:
- Research on the effects of trauma and deployment on marriages, children, employment and personal finance
- Research and training programs on violence prevention in military families
- Clinical programs for families of military personnel
- Programs for children and youth of deployed service members
- Extension services and programs for families of military personnel
If you would like to learn more about our current military family research, please contact us!